Thursday, March 8, 2012

Project Complete!

On The Crafting Table:  I am so in love with the green baby sandals from my prior post.  I just HAD to make some. 

But what are new shoes without a new outfit???? 
So I made Baby Girl a new pillowcase dress for summer to match her new shoes.  She also got a matching diaper cover!

She'll be all dolled up!  I was hoping she could wear it soon - it was 80 degrees here yesterday.  But this morning a yucky cold front came in - and now, at 2:30 pm, it's 44 degrees.  Guess the new outfit and shoes will wait a bit longer...

If you're interested in purchasing any of these items in a different size or color, let me know through my kids clothing email... doodlebugkidz@centex.net or visit my etsy site:  doodlebugkidz.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment