Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Momentary Pause

Sorry that it's been so long since I've posted - and this will be a short one at that.  It came to my attention a few days ago that someone who reads this blog (not publicly as a friend), has been ridiculing my family for the things I post about on this blog.  Not that I personally think there is anything to make fun of...But these are those kind of people.  You know them.  You deal with them too.  The kind of people who are so sad and bored in their own lives that they find comfort in tearing down others. 

Unfortunately, this person has caused no end of trouble in our family (close and extended).  This incident caused me to momentarily consider not blogging any longer.  After several discussions with the hubby, we decided to continue.  I refuse to allow this person - or any person like this - to run my life. 

So I shall be carrying on...

Hopefully tomorrow or early next week I'll post that tutorial.  Sorry for the delay!

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment