Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspiration!


On The Crafting Table:  Finally!  Inspiration has struck!  I am making a gift set for a friend who is expecting her 2nd baby girl the first part of February.  Yes, I have been procrastinating!  I have been using my Knifty Knitter and love it!  So fast and so easy!  So I made this cute newborn hat and flower hairclip earlier today.

Ok, so maybe the flower is HUGE, but it will be so cute on her baby girl!  I'm also in the midst of making a ruffled romper that matches this hat too.  I guess it's been a while since I've been sewing. Baby Girl is crawling now and is NOT content in her bouncer.  I got the fabric cut before she got fussy, but that's it.  I don't think it is safe to have the iron on while she's crawling around pulling up on everything she can find.  I guess I'll get it done when Daddy gets home.

I am so excited about spring and summer.  How can you not when it's sunny and 76 outside?  So I was searching for some new inspiration on etsy - and found it!  Check out:  tenderfeetstitches.blogspot.com.  She has an Etsy store and you can purchase all her patterns!  Here's a few I couldn't resist!





Lovely, aren't they? I can hardly wait! 

On The Bookshelf: The Lacemakers of Glenmara I found this book at Sam's - less than 1/2 the original price.  I finally got around to reading it.  Really wonderful book!  A great story of the power of friendship.  If you enjoy Maeve Binchy, you'll love this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment